Designer at Underwear Expert
We are looking for a highly organized, creative, versatile, and experienced full time Designer to join our marketing team. With true entrepreneurial spirit and agility, the Designer will take ownership of all digital and print assets, ensuring they are in line with our brand identity, and creating and executing creative campaigns to drive growth. The ideal candidate possesses a strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment and is excited to play a pivotal role in evolving the visual appeal of Underwear Expert’s marketing efforts. You’ll be responsible for ensuring all creative is visually “on-brand” across all our marketing channels. You’ll report to the CEO and work closely with the VP and Marketing team.
- Transform concepts into visual executions that articulate and elevate the brand
- Design mostly digital assets including campaign concepts, with a heavy focus on emails and social media content (including video)
- Design banner ads, and some print collateral
- Own projects from kickoff through completion, presenting your work to various stakeholders, and incorporate feedback into thoughtful final versions
- Contribute to creative/art direction of photoshoots and video shoots for social, marketing, and ecommerce content
- Ensure that all projects are delivered in our brand voice and in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web design trends
- Maintain the evolving graphic and brand standards in our brand book
Qualifications and characteristics:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Have 3-5 years of graphic design experience in retail and/or e-commerce (or at an agency for an e-commerce client)
- Art direction and photoshoot experience
- Strong portfolio showcasing responsive web design work and beautiful comps that communicate large concepts
- Ability to work autonomously with a proven ability to take a project from concept to launch and a strong understanding of the process throughout
- Ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and come up with ideas that are relevant and enticing
- Passionate about branding and storytelling, with an affinity for consistency, color, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
- Good organizational and strong communication skills with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Mastery of appropriate tools and technology including Adobe Creative Suite focusing on InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Founded by industry executive Michael Kleinmann in 2012, Underwear Expert’s vision is to allow men to experience the best-fitting, best-feeling underwear. Customers can choose from various styles, tastes, quantities and frequencies to fit their lifestyle. Comfort is our emphasis, as our proprietary technology curates underwear based on a customer’s waist size in inches, rather than standard S-XL sizing. We pride ourselves on being a resource for men to try different types of underwear to find what fits them best. That’s why our customers can easily change their subscription preferences anytime as well as preview their order before it ships to refine selections.
Now in its fifth year of the underwear club, Underwear Expert has grown exponentially and is run by a closely knit team in our Williamsburg headquarters. With our growth, we’ve been expanding our team and are adding several positions in the coming months.
Men who realize the importance of great-fitting underwear and care about their style have become part of our underwear culture, and join us on our various social platforms. Underwear Expert has created a social experience that craves engagement and interaction from customers, viewers, and staff employees.
Some benefits and perks of working at The Underwear Expert:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Collaborative and engaging atmosphere
- Startup Mentality with an experienced CEO
- More of a career feeling than just a job
The Underwear Expert is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!