Derivatives Software Development at Energi Cryptocurrency
Derivatives Software Development
- Global – Remote
Energi (www.energi.world) is a 2+-year-old cryptocurrency project that has emerged into the top 100 crypto projects worldwide. Energi is self-funded (no ICO, ITO, etc), is currently on eight exchanges with additional exchanges in the future.Energi (www.energi.world) is a 2+-year-old cryptocurrency project that has emerged into the top 100 crypto projects worldwide. Energi is self-funded (no ICO, ITO, etc), is currently on eight exchanges with additional exchanges in the future.
We are looking to add remote, Senior Developers who embody the spirit and qualities of Energi (see below) and have demonstrated experience with high-volume, highly decentralized FinTech applications.
We look for strong developers and future technical leaders who can work in remote teams and who have at least 5 years of commercial full-stack fintech development experience. These roles have complex back-ends supporting highly scalable, distributed computing.
Energi developers are responsible for:
- Development, updating, and maintenance of a number of diverse projects including, but not limited to: NRG-X (Energi Exchage), NGR 3.0 (latest version of the coin), Energi website(s) and earndrop tools/sites
- This specific role will focus on complex financial vehicles related to NRG-X
- Bridging the gap/coordination of projects between current developers who are either strong on backend OR strong on front-end
- Lead small projects/team of web developers
To be considered for these roles, candidates must have highly developed technical skills in:
- NodeJS and/or ReactJS
- SQL (Postgres or MySQL is ideal, but others are OK)
- Highly proficient to expert level with Linux, AWS, Microservices (Docker, K8), Git, Nginx
Nice to have technical skills:
- Computer security or cryptography experience, especially IT security
- DevOps – help to manage the infrastructure as well as code
- Must be a fluent English communicator
- Passionate and up-to-date on rapidly changing technology
- Strong team player
Major Bonus Points for:
- Prior experience on cryptocurrency exchange platform development
- Stock/Currency (FOREX) exchange platform development
- Credit Card/ACH exchange platform development
This is a long-term, full-time project expected to be 40 hours per week, 100% open-ended duration
Freelancer must be in a location where cryptocurrency is legal
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!