Demand Generation Manager, Literacy at Rosetta Stone
Demand Generation Manager, Literacy
- USA, Remote
- USA, CT, Home Office
- USA, RI, Home Office
- USA, MA, Home Office
- USA, MA, Concord Office
- USA, NH, Home Office
With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. Working for Rosetta Stone or Lexia, a Rosetta Stone Company means that your opportunities are limitless.
There’s an amazing energy here. It’s the feeling that we’re doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do.
We are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!
We are looking for a passionate, ambitious, and creative Demand Generation Manager that thrives in a fast paced, innovative work environment and who is inspired to try new things. This Manager will be responsible for our leading Literacy product and services overall marketing strategy by analyzing industry trends, creating an appropriately aligned strategy through collaboration with a variety of internal stakeholders and then executing on that strategy.
- Demand Generation, from marketing programs planning through reporting on the outcomes of campaigns compared to business objectives.
- Plan, design, create and execute multi-tactic marketing programs for both demand generation and lead nurturing programs through content syndication, email marketing, events and webinars, direct mail, telemarketing, print advertising, internal and external newsletters, etc.
- Develop and write marketing messaging materials to disrupt the market, teach customers and prospects new ideas, build brand awareness and establish Lexia Learning as the market leader in literacy learning.
- Partner with product marketing, sales and external resources to create targeted messaging and content to support brand awareness and demand generation, i.e. content for our website, digital ads, landing pages, emails, video, interactive, etc.
- Provide highly disciplined and organized project management and excellent communication across functional teams.
- Build strong partnering relationships, collaborate and manage inside and external resources as needed to execute programs.
- Analyze results of marketing programs and identify ways to improve effectiveness.
- Identify, qualify and manage internal and outside agencies as needed to execute activities.
- Manage assigned budgets and duties as required.
- Develop and create annual marketing plans, and identify the knowledge the sales team needs to be successful.
- Develop and execute customer acquisition to drive significant customer and sales growth.
- Create and test campaigns iteratively to maximize conversion.
- Regularly evaluate KPIs and other data to continuously improve the delivery of important information to key audiences.
- Provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity.
- Partner with marketing operations and shared services to drive marketing database strategy and execute on campaigns, i.e. design and editorial services.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Take initiative and function effectively, both independently and as a member of a team, with a willingness to take on and assist with routine and last minute projects.
- Be a leader. Recruit, train, mentor, identify and leverage opportunities for growth and development across the team.
- Serve on a wide variety of company committees and provide communications expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree; Marketing specialty highly preferred
- 5-7+ years experience in a Marketing Manager or similar role that involved developing and executing successful demand generation programs, delivering growth and increasing ROI.
- Experience in education technology, language learning, publishing, SaaS, or software marketing required.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be a strong communicator and collaborator with the ability to elicit ideas and feedback from a variety of internal stakeholders.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to understand business needs and industry trends.
- Strong project management experience with ownership from planning through lifecycle of multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Experience using and tracking leads in Salesforce.com and then analyzing related data.
- Proven experience in a wide variety of inbound/outbound marketing disciplines, including social media (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn), paid and organic search, advertising, re-targeting, email, direct and event marketing.
- Experience using Salesforce.com reporting and understanding of marketing automation systems.
- Experience working with internal stakeholders to create messaging and develop collateral that reflects the product brand and needs of the target audience.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with little supervision.
- Strong familiarity with marketing automation software, Eloqua preferred.
- Experience hiring, training and managing a team; Strong, team-centric leadership and management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with close attention to detail.
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
We Are Marketing
We are a focused team of marketing experts, poised to create unique and memorable experiences through the limitless power of learning. We’re part of an elite group, entrusted with a brand that over decades has been respected and admired for helping millions of people around the world use language to connect in ways that unlock their true potential and create meaningful relationships. Curious. Collaborative. Determined. Ingenious. If this is how you describe yourself as a marketer, then we’d love to explore how your diverse background and skills can help us to further our mission together.
Working With Us
You’ll have the best of all worlds… the opportunity to work with passionate, talented people who are the best in their fields. Rosetta Stone and Lexia full time employees also enjoy a generous vacation policy, outstanding health and financial benefits, and much more.
Employee well-being is first and foremost at Rosetta Stone — we know that professional success depends on personal health and happiness. That’s why we empower you with benefits you can use to succeed in every area of your life, including:
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- 401K with 100% matching up to 4% of salary
- Unlimited vacation policy and 9 paid holidays
- Legal assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parking & transit benefits
- Caregiver & family support
- Adoption assistance
- Pet insurance
…and much more!
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!