Delivery Manager at Penrod
- Platform Consultants
- Penrod, Headquartered in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward with established offices in Minneapolis, and Dallas, is seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team.
- This role is available in Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Dallas, or remote.
- Our Platform Consultant Manager is to be accountable for the success of the Salesforce Consultants, Salesforce Managed service team members that report to them.
- This includes ensuring the team maintains a 80% average utilization, produces on-time & high-quality deliverables through coaching & management.
- Our projects include working with advanced business process and business intelligence systems, providing solutions to ensure user adoption, and development of custom applications that enrich the user experience.
- We are committed to people and strive to put people first in every aspect of our business and company culture.
- Penrod is a culture-driven consulting agency specializing in Salesforce.com.
- As a Platinum Salesforce.com partner, we help businesses develop and implement cloud solutions that create customer success.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Ability to coach Salesforce consultant direct reports and hold them accountable to their job expectations
- Manages improvements for underperformance within team
- Sets high standards & goals for direct reports and self
- Calm under pressure, even in urgent situations
- Ability to motivate others
- Open to assisting in the Sales process for technical expertise
- Works with peers, direct reports, leadership to unblock technical or client blockers hindering team from being successful
- Customer & Solution Focused
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Implementations
- 1+ years of experience in Salesforce Consulting
- Experience in managing at least 5 consulting focused employees
- Experience in prioritizing and allocating team members based on skill-set to client implementations
- Experience in building Salesforce solutions at a consulting partner for at least one of the following products: Health Cloud, Field Service Lightning, CPQ
- 1-2 management years
- Experience in improving the consulting quality, delivery & best practices team members
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Patience and understanding
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. We differentiate ourselves by hiring people who can grow with our company.
- We employ some of the brightest minds in the Midwest and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
- Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health and Dental plan with Vision discount.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment (if applicable).
- Stocked snacks and beverages (if applicable).
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Join a great team; there’s absolutely no ‘dead weight’ here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!