Deal Desk Manager
G&A – FINANCE
Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping Enterprises to reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks.
We are looking for a smart, dynamic and driven Deal Desk Manager who will help secure high-quality customer relationships by providing Quote-to-Cash deal support services to the Sales Team in the execution of Quotes, Contracts, Sales orders, and Bookings Submissions. You enjoy multi-tasking and operating independently and are flexible and willing to work through day-to-day manual tasks. You are highly organized with impeccable record keeping and record retention skills. You also have strong communication skills and demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm, resourcefulness, and maintain a strong work ethic and a high degree of accountability. You will have the ability to drive process analysis and redesign, development, and system improvements while maintaining a positive outlook in a very fast-moving environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide consultative support to the Sales Organization on deals including – sales policies and guidelines, pricing/discounting around quoting, bookings, sales activities, and reporting.
- Review and/or creation of price quotes, document business approvals, and create booking-invoicing packages for varying levels of deal size and complexity, including renewals.
- PO review and approval for accuracy, initial revenue recognition items, deal structure, pricing.
- Work in collaboration with Finance for Revenue Recognition, bookings reconciliation, and other deal related activities.
- Assist with the implementation of an electronic contract management system (eCMS) and on-going use including post-deal contract review for metadata to be placed into eCMS along with the contract.
- Identify & implement improvements in systems, processes and tools to improve quoting & booking.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics preferred.
- 4-6 years deal desk experience within a SaaS software environment (must be familiar with booking policies, deal structure and sales processes, both direct & channel.
- Salesforce, CPQ systems, Docusign, and/or Contracts management systems (e.g. Apttuss, SpringCM) experience
- Thrives in a team environment, highly self-motivated, detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and sound business decision making skills in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; ability to think quickly
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Preferred candidate will have some experience with contracts administration and negotiation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.