Database Marketing Specialist at Kinaxis
Career Opportunities: Database Marketing Specialist – Virtual North America (3504)
Requisition Id 3504 Corporate Marketing (Corporate Marketing)
Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Marketing Database Specialist
About the team
Do you love data and want to own our strategic data layer for our go to market strategy? As a member of this team, you will report to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations and support the wider marketing team by leveraging technology to build, cleanse and refresh the marketing database and manage our intent data program.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a knack for developing process, interest in working with the database to ensure quality and freshness of contact details, will have hands-on experience with running an intent data program and is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Own the intent data platform (Aberdeen) to include prioritizing account intent, working with BDR team to highlight high intent signals, source contacts for existing accounts and identifying new prospect accounts based on signals
- Assess current database and recommend enhancements to maintain data integrity
- Responsible for identification and resolution of data issues within the marketing database
- Perform database profiling, cleansing, enrichment, and standardization processes using current platforms, ie. DiscoverOrg, Salesforce, DNB, and ZoomInfo
- Develop database strategy for expanding target account contacts in multiple regions
- Improve current data processes including prioritization of data requests and building out end to end repeatable, automated data strategies
- Maintain database results by setting and enforcing standards and controls
- Provide assistance on other marketing efforts as needed
What we are looking for
- A passion for data – ability to develop strategy to maintain consistent data integrity and then be able to execute
- Strong focus on data quality and completeness
- Technologically savvy especially with database platforms
- Be a self-starter who is passionate about learning and growing in their career
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-regional teams
- Motivation to create process and optimize operations at a global scale
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- BS/BA, ideally with a concentration in Marketing
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk!
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!