Data Specialist at UpMetrics
Data Specialist — San Francisco or Remote
UpMetrics empowers community-impact organizations and philanthropic funding sources to be more data-driven and maximize their impact. Thanks to our real-time impact analytics platform and expert client services team, our partners can effectively collect, analyze, and learn from data to make informed decisions, build capacity, and tell their stories. We believe in the transformative power of our partners and our vision is to close the opportunity gap by matching capital to quality programs.
As a Data Specialist at UpMetrics, you will provide ongoing data support to our clients, a wide range of impact organizations and funding sources leveraging our data analytics & visualization platform to make more informed decisions.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive individual to support existing clients with their ongoing data access, upload, analysis and visualization needs. The role requires excellent communication skills, experience with data analysis and visualization, as well as empathy for the work our clients do in the field. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work within a mission-driven and highly collaborative team environment, while developing technical skills and an extensive understanding of the impact sector.
- Provide ongoing data support to clients post onboarding to deliver data services outlined in their contract (manage existing data sets, review, clean and upload new data, create new metrics dashboards and edit existing ones, etc.)
- Collaborate with Implementation Managers to understand how clients’ initial dashboards have been set up
- Collaborate with Client Managers to identify areas of opportunity for clients in terms of platform usage, training and data structure & collection strategies
- Research and secure access to public data sources to add value for clients
- Gain a strong understanding clients’ data needs and provide feedback to the Product team
- Become a product and data visualization expert to support clients effectively and efficiently
- 2-4 years of experience in Client Success or Data Analysis at a B2B SaaS company
- Excellent data analysis skills and comfort working with a wide range of datasets
- Extensive experience with Excel required, and experience with databases a plus
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with empathy for the impact work that our clients are taking on
- High attention to detail and process-oriented approach
- Self-starter willing to roll up your sleeves, take initiative, prioritize and get the job done in a timely and professional manner
- Naturally enthusiastic attitude and solution-oriented mindset
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!