Data Scientist at PSC Biotech
- Remote Job
- Job Information
- Work Experience: 4-5 years
- Industry: Pharmaceuticals
Who we are?
PSC Biotech is a leading Biotech Consultancy firm founded in 1996, headquartered in Pomona, California, USA, with global operations in Ireland, India, Singapore, Australia, and the US, serving 350 clients in more than 23 countries worldwide. We provide cloud-based software solutions for Quality Management and Regulatory Inspections, pharmaceuticals contract manufacturing professionals, and metrology services to our clients.
‘Take your Career to a New Level’
PSC Biotech disrupts the conventional consultancy model by aligning our EVP as one of the unique selling points which include the opportunity to work with the most talented cohort of like-minded professionals operating in the Pharma/Biotech Industry. We offer a permanent contract of employment giving exposure to working in Top Pharmaceutical client sites in a diverse-cultural work setting.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist for our “PSC Software” Entity, this would be remote position. Details are as follows:
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree in Computer Sciences or Data Science with an emphasis on data analysis and structures for machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Additional experience in statistical modeling, computational biology/chemistry/physics, or mathematic modeling or other relevant areas is desirable.
- Passionate about creating replicable, scalable systems around data and analytics.
- You think modularly and create robust, reusable patterns and components whenever possible
- Expertise and experience in engineering data pipelines using big data technologies on large scale data sets.
- Understand the Data Lifecycle and concepts such as lineage, governance and retention
- Conceptually familiar with AWS cloud resources (S3, EC2, RDS, etc.)
- Excels at taking vague requirements and crystallizing them into scalable data solutions.
- Operates independently, demonstrates excellence, and self learns new technologies and frameworks.
- Knowledge of United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), European Medicines Agency (EMA) and other regulatory schema is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with non-computer science personnel is a plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure to provide results in a short time-frame.
- PSC is seeking a highly responsive, goal-oriented individual who will bring significant energy and drive to lay the foundation for and help drive delivery of our next-generation applications.
This is a remote position.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!