Data Science Product Director at DraftKings
Title: DATA SCIENCE PRODUCT DIRECTOR
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Create at a groundbreaking company.
At DraftKings, we believe in the power of data to deliver transformative experiences for our users and to drive business innovation. As we continue to grow, we’re eager to welcome an experienced data science product leader to help pioneer the next wave of our journey. In this role, you’ll work across the organization to identify, build, and implement data science products. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you’ll do as a Data Science Product Director:
- Partner with key areas of the business to identify and prioritize areas for data science investment.
- Establish a vision and success criteria that inspires and focuses your team.
- Develop, prioritize, and deliver on a product roadmap across multiple data science teams.
- Lead and develop a team of data science product managers.
- Build a strong data science platform that promotes consistent standards across the team and empowers the broader organization.
- Hold the team to a high standard of product delivery, leveraging agile practices.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in product management and data science is required.
- A minimum of 2 years as a user of data science products is required.
- 5-10 years as a people manager and a passion for people development is required.
- Experience leading teams in an Agile environment.
- The ability to synthesize complex concepts for cross-functional and senior audiences.
- The ability to think creatively and analytically to unblock team members and initiative deliverables.
- Experience and certifications in product management is encouraged.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!