Data Science Analyst at TrueData
Data Science Analyst
- Los Angeles, California, or Remote, United States
- Full time
TrueData (http://www.truedata.co/) is the leading Data Platform for Growth, capturing billions of mobile-first signals each day across mobile app installs, store/location visits, email authentications, and other events. Using those data inputs, we build the most accurate data and intelligence products in existence, and put them to work to help brands and publishers grow. Ultimately we deliver data solutions that boost customer/user acquisition, marketing performance and product ROI, at scale.
We are experiencing tremendous momentum, and are expanding our team. Our Data Science Analyst (or Sr. Analyst, depending on experience) is a highly strategic hire, and will sit in our product management organization.
Our Data Science Analyst will leverage their quantitative & technology skill sets to help create the next generation of our data products and methodologies through analytical prototyping, deep exploratory analysis, pilot client engagements, and interfacing with our engineering team for final productization. Further, our Data Science Analyst will also be involved to continually refine and improve our existing product suites through iterative testing & enhancement.
Our Data Science Analyst can sit anywhere in the US.
- General Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in quantitative field (comp sci, physics, math, etc.); masters degree a plus
- 1-2 years hands-on experience in big data & analytics; experience in the ad/mar:tech industry is a big plus
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and continual willingness to go the extra mile to delight the customer
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects from start to finish
- Excellent critical thinking and ability to understand real-world problems, and apply data and quant skills to solve them.
- Hard Quantitative and Technical Skills
- Experience working with petabytes of data and the associated challenges
- Experience with HTTP technologies including APIs, Cookies, etc,
- Experience with Mobile (iOS & Android) technologies like SDKs, IDFAs/AAIDs, etc.
- Experience with data science & machine learning techniques across predictive modeling & classification, test/control measurement (ancova, panel-based measurement), population/census weighting & stratified sampling, etc.
- Strong SQL experience
- Fluent in Scala & associated analytical libraries
- Experience with Python3, & associated analytical solutions like scikit, pandas
- Experience with Apache Spark, Databricks Notebooks, mlflow
- Experience with Data Lake architecture
- Strong AWS experience with S3, Athena, CloudFormation
- Strong experience with self-service reporting tools like Tableau and Chartio
- Familiarity with data and infrastructure monitoring and alerting tooling
- Work from anywhere. We hire the best talent regardless of where they want to work.
- Vacation: unlimited, “take-what-you-need”
- Equity: Included, grant based on experience
- Standard benefits: Healthcare, 401K, etc.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!