Data Migrations Project Coordinator at Filevine
Data Migrations Project Coordinator
Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for its powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
Filevine is currently hiring for a Migrations Intake Project Coordinator for the Data Migrations Department. Individuals who join our team will be a part of an exciting environment with plenty of opportunities for growth within the company. The Migrations Development department at Filevine is the central point for data integration for all new clients to our software. We are a young team with a growing list of responsibilities and client backlog. We are in need of an intake coordinator to spearhead the intake and organization of all new migration clients into our project flow.
- Facilitate project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Coordinate internal and external Filevine clients update Migration Projects.
- Assist Data Migration Manager advising the status of Migration Projects
- Assist Data Migration Manager with coordinating Migration Projects with all teams.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project, provide updates on project status to Management.
- Coordinate with the Data Migration Manager ensure all necessary resources are in place during all phases of a client migration beginning.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 10+ Project management experience, PMO experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Project management tools and techniques.
- 10+ IT technical support experience is a plus
- 3+ years in general SQL programming knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to multitask
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow-up proactively and reliably
- Experience working with remote clients and teams helpful
- Familiarity with excel/spreadsheets and with Google Drive
This role is open to candidates in the Provo, UT area, or as a remote position and reports to the Data Migration Manager.
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!