Data Integrity Specialist – Select U.S. States at FlexJobs
Data Integrity Specialist
Part-time employee, flexible schedule, telecommute, 20-25 hours per week
Locations: CA, CO, CT, FL, IL, KY, MA, MD, ME, MN, NC, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA
Who We Are
Our mission is to improve the future of work by helping people find flexible jobs that make their lives better. We are committed to doing this internally and externally with integrity, intelligence, balance, communication, and care.
In the past 13 years, FlexJobs has established itself as the leader in the professional flexible job market to help job seekers connect with employers who offer these highly desired arrangements, as well as to help employers reach these candidates. We do this in a way that makes the job search experience easier, safer, and faster for job seekers, by utilizing both technology and human intelligence to provide a friendly, effective, and valuable service.
In terms of work flexibility, we also walk the talk! This is a remote job, as our entire team works remotely from locations all across the United States. Not only that, but having a great company culture is really important to us; we’ve even been named one of Outside magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019) and Best Company Culture by Entrepreneur magazine (2018, 2017, and 2015). To learn more about our current team, you can explore our Team & Culture page.
Responsibilities of the Job – The Opportunity
We are growing our data integrity team, which is a part of our quality assurance team. We need a devil-in-the-details, super-analytical kind of person who thrives on the concept of clean data.
The ideal candidate is someone who really understands the job search process and is motivated to play a part in making it safer, easier, and better for our members. This is a part-time position but may have the opportunity to grow into a full-time role as time goes on. You’ll need a fast computer with two monitors and a wired internet connection.
- 3-5 years of internet research and/or data entry experience
- Experience working with relational databases (frontend interfaces, not backend)
- Working knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets
Traits and Skills for This Role
- Ability to communicate constructive, positive feedback, advice, and information at all levels of the company
- Truly THRIVE on the challenge of “clean data” and ENJOY the processes that it takes to maintain a high standard of data integrity (hint: this includes repetition)
- Highly focused and detail-oriented
- Investigative spirit – asks questions, spots patterns, and seeks process improvements
- Ownership and accountability – follows issues to their resolutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills
- Thoughtful, creative, positive, patient, and excellent analytical skills
Traits Required of All Team Members, You Included
- A sense of pride in your work
- A streak of perfectionism when it comes to details
- Being highly organized, responsible, and ethical
- Being proactive when it comes to asking questions, brainstorming, and working with colleagues
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- An appreciation and enthusiasm for the ability to work remotely
- Interest in a long-term position with a company that you’re proud to be a part of
- A fully functioning home office, including high-speed internet access, a fast computer, and phone access
- A work environment that is quiet and one in which you can really focus without distractions
How to Apply
If this job description makes you feel as if it was written perfectly for you, then please apply! What we’ll need:
- An intro email/cover letter telling us why you want to work for FlexJobs (vs. another company)
- What makes you a great fit for this position
- What hourly rate (based on a part-time, hourly schedule) you would be comfortable with
- Complete this Pairin assessment
- A current resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .markdown, or .txt.
Applications can be sent through FlexJobs or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are selected to move forward, you may be required to do a background check.
FlexJobs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees. As a part of this commitment, we have pledged to be an Open to All business.
FlexJobs is also a veteran- and military spouse-friendly employer. Our positions are perfectly structured for qualified candidates who meet this criterion and we have a workplace culture that supports their work and life.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!