Data Entry Specialist at MultiPlan
Title: Data Entry Specialist
Location: United States
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Work From Home
- Remote positions available – temporary
- $17.00 per hour
Founded in 1980, MultiPlan is the industry’s most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We provide the most comprehensive portfolio of cost management solutions; helping payers manage the cost of care.
We are seeking multiple temporary associates for an Intake position.
- This is a temporary position which is expected to last 60 to 120 days.
- The expected start date is August 16, 2022.
- A training class is provided during the first week of employment. New employees will need to work 8:00 to 4:30 pm CT during the training.
- After training, there is flexibility in the work schedule
- Intake and create cases in all applicable systems.
- Perform timely data entry of necessary information
- Research appropriate systems to identify data needed to complete cases.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to efficiently use a keyboard and quickly navigate software applications.
- High speed internet access.
- Quiet work area without distractions.
- Regular and consistent attendance and adherence to work schedule.
- Knowledge of medical insurance terminology preferred.
- Communication skills (verbal, written, listening).
- Ability to work without frequent supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all required situations.
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities.