Data Entry, Review Clerk at GHD
Data Entry and Review Clerk
Niagara Falls, New York, United States
GHD is seeking a Data Entry and Review Clerk to join our Data Review and Clean Up team for a 6- to 8-month assignment. There is no location requirement for this position and remote work is a possibility. This position will work directly with the Data Review Manager to update BST 8 as necessary for our transition to BST 10.
Working with the Data Review team will require:
- Follow detailed written instructions to complete tasks
- Work independently with little supervisor and provide status updates as required
- Close unused records per provided reports and instructions
- Run reports to validate and confirm changes
- Ability to utilize provided reference materials to validate data
What you will bring to the team:
- 1-3 years of experience working in a professional services database, experience with BST a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and organize data sets
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to financial matters
- Excellent analytical, judgment and problem solving capabilities
- High initiative, superior interpersonal skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!