Data Entry and Management Consultant at Teaching Lab
Data Entry and Management Consultant
Type of Vacancy: 1099 Contract
Start Date: As soon as possible
Duration: Through June 30, 2024
Fees: $25.00-$30.00/hour based on experience
Areas of interest: Candidates with experience reviewing copyright permissions for K-12 education curriculum materials or professional development content.
Teaching Lab is a nonprofit organization with a mission to fundamentally shift the paradigm of teacher professional learning to achieve educational equity. We envision a world where teachers and students thrive together in communities that enable life-long learning and meaningful lives. In partnership with teachers, we transform professional learning from the ground up to dramatically improve student outcomes. We also work with school, district, and state leaders to create the instructional systems necessary to support these changes.
We seek motivated consultants with strong attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability to enter, transfer, and review data to measure the impact of our services to teachers and students.
Join us to help Teaching Lab provide excellent professional learning and coaching experiences that reach 1 million + students each year.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaching Lab collects a variety of data to understand the impact of their work, which needs to be entered, transferred, and organized in ways which will allow the team to easily analyze and report out. The Data Entry and Management Consultant will:
- Work closely with various departments to understand data requirements for internal and external uses
- Monitor and review submissions of data (e.g., coaching logs, feedback surveys, teacher surveys, student surveys) and flag items requiring additional attention
- Enter or transfer data, working across multiple data systems such as Google sheet/Excel, monday.com (our project management system), and/ or Canvas (our learning management system)
- Compile, organize and synthesize quantitative and qualitative data for presentations and reports
- Experience working in a professional/office related environment doing tasks including office support, data entry, or clerical duties
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Strong time management skills
- High proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft products.
- Reliable and consistently completes work in a timely manner with high quality
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Experience working in a high-paced work environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience with K-12 education context
- A 1099 Contractor is not eligible for Teaching Lab’s benefits and perks
- Data Entry and Management Consultants are guaranteed at least twenty (20) hours per week with possible expansion based on business need. The number of service hours and the specific hours are dependent on projects we have and when you are available.
- When contacted for services, consultants have two business days to accept the project.
- We strive to ensure that quality talent is selected and performs work for Teaching Lab. Due to the nature of the services provided by Teaching Lab, we engage in environments that potentially put our 1099 Contractors in close proximity to children and youth under the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, in an effort to protect the children and youth, our partners, and employees, Teaching Lab conducts background checks as part of the selection and hiring process. This includes reference checks, and verifications/checks for a social security number, education, employment, criminal records search (national and county), global watch list, and sex offender status. Additionally, depending on a specific partnership/contract requirement, the criminal background check process could include fingerprinting. Reference checks are completed by Teaching Lab’s People & Culture team. Other background checks are conducted by our third party vendor Checkr and/or the State specific criminal background check provider.