Data Engineer at Piper Companies
Title: Data Engineer
- Location: United States
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Remote Data Engineer to join a growing SaaS company in the security field. The Remote Data Engineer will be responsible for developing distributed systems, building and scaling applications using AWS, and assisting in the building and deployment of Machine Learning models. The Remote Data Engineer must be well versed in Python for data and application engineering. This position is 100% remote but must reside in the United States.
- Strong in Python for data engineering and application development
- Experience building AWS based applications and data pipelines using Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, etc.
- Experience with big data tools such as Spark, PySpark, and Athena
- Experience with automation using Ansible or Terraform preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- $120,000 – $140,000 based on experience and technical expertise
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive health benefits
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!