Data and Quality Assurance Engineer at GovernmentCIO
Data & Quality Assurance Engineer
- Full Time
- Remote, United States, US
- Requisition ID: 1200
GovernmentCIO is looking for a quality-focused, data and results driven engineer that can ensure the delivery of high-quality products to our customer in a fast-paced, highly Agile environment. As an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer you will apply your agility, innovation, and expertise to build and enhance existing government platforms. GovernmentCIO aims to transform government IT by delivering the technology-related innovation necessary to improve governmental operations every day. Come transform government IT with us.
The Data & Quality Assurance Engineer will use their scripting and testing skills to help build out a testing suite and leverage automation and performance test software programs to set up test scripts to verify product functionality, data validation, performance, and user friendliness. Additionally, they will simulate product performance, evaluate results and compare those results with predicted outcomes. A strong focus on data is critical for this role as well, both ensuring incoming data from outside systems is understood and managed appropriately, but also that internal data is well managed and controlled.
- Responsible for the design, creation, maintenance, and execution of Test suites/cases across the application
- Building out testing capabilities between Jira and the ServiceNow Automated Test framework
- Responsible for the maintenance and processing of data across multiple sources, ensuring data is understood and managed appropriately based on organizational and application standards
- Responsible for the overall quality of the system as a whole, including its data, and ensuring development is held to a high standard of delivery
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years writing, executing, reviewing, analyzing, and supporting software testing during development in order to ensure quality
- 3-5 years writing test automation scripts, SQL, keyword-driven and data-driven automation techniques, and web application white box testing
- 5 years’ experience in an agile environment using Scrum and Kanban
- 1-year direct, continuous work experience in ServiceNow and the Now Platform – App Dev Engine and/or Integration Hub
- Must be able to design, discuss, and document system strategies for platform, applications, and networks
- Experience designing, creating, and executing in-depth test plans, test suites and application wide regression testing
- Experience writing both unit and end-to-end automated tests.
- Proficient with Jira and GitHub
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Science, and related fields. On a special case-by-case basis, five years of related work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree for otherwise highly qualified
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Desired Skills and Experience
- ServiceNow Automated Test Framework (ATF)
- ServiceNow development and the Now Platform including AppDev Engine, Integration Hub, Mobile Studio, and Automated Test Framework
- Working knowledge of AWS, Infrastructure as Code, and DevSecOps
- Working knowledge of containers and container management
- Experience supporting public-facing web applications with a large userbase.
- Hands-on with ITIL Process implementation
- Experience supporting DHS mission space Desired Certifications
- ServiceNow Automated Test Framework Fundamentals
- ServiceNow System Administrator
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- ServiceNow Application Developer
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!