Data Analyst II at Computershare
Data Analyst II
Job Type: PERMANENT
Job Time: FULLTIME
Location: Remote – U.S.
We give you a world of potential
Computershare has a brand-new position available for a Data Analyst II to join our Loan Boarding team based in our Greenwood Village, CO office.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual to join a data analytics team focused on the accurate and efficient transfer of mortgage loan data. Our team is looking to improve processes and leverage individual and team skills to further our productivity and success.
This is a role for somebody who is looking to apply and further develop their data analytic skills and problem solving capabilities with a team to help you in this endeavour.
So, if you’re experienced, driven, and are looking for a new challenge, read on to find out more!
A role you will love
As a Data Analyst II you’ll manage the intake and review of loan transfer data and performs the tasks necessary to convert data from seller servicers onto SLS’s platform. This includes identifying potential gaps or errors in data and working with internal and external contacts to resolve identified concerns. You will also be responsible for providing mentorship and training to new analysts, drafting and updating procedure documents, and providing feedback and support for improvement processes.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Interact with prior servicers and investors regarding SLS transfer requirements, data discrepancies, missing data, files/images and timelines for servicing transfers. Communicate and coordinate with other business units to resolve these discrepancies and loan level reviews within deadlines. Follow-up on outstanding items through resolution.
- Perform data analysis by using specific tools to identify discrepancies which need further review or explanation. Determine the best course of action to resolve the discrepancy dependent on the severity of the issue, loan product, lien position and loan status.
- Analyze data so that it can be accurately mapped into a pre-boarding system utilizing proprietary programs, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Upload data into the SLS servicing platform, by using specific tools.
- Support company policies, procedures, decisions and objectives. Work effectively in a team environment, and effectively communicate with team members and management.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
What will you bring to the role?
As you’ve probably gathered by now, we are looking for somebody that has the ability to bring people together to work collaboratively, define objectives, and influence leadership to get the best outcome.
- Subject matter expert on the data conversion business processes.
- Excellent process improvement and project management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills.
- Detail-oriented and focused.
- Strong proactive problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, meet fluctuating deadlines and demonstrate strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work independently effectively.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume environment.
- Ability to perform training as needed.
- Minimum of 4 years of mortgage industry experience in loan boarding, underwriting or data analysis.
Rewards designed for you
- Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
- Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family
- Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
- Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
- Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organizations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
- Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
- Compensation. Colorado candidates only $25.27 – $33.68 per hour.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!