Data Analyst- Denied Party Screening
Job type: Full Time
Category: Key Entry – Customs
Job Location: Remote (US)
As a member of the Descartes, MK DPS team you will be working in a dynamic environment analyzing and preparing data for our denied party screening solutions and other internal regulatory content.
- Compiling data from different formats/sources into consistent formatting.
- Monitor 500+ websites to keep our data up-to-date and prioritize updates accordingly.
- Assisting with regulatory updates to website.
- Customer facing inquires relating to the data maintained.
- Updating CRM and distribution lists.
- Solid experience using Microsoft excel.
- Understanding of file formats and standards.
- Ability to multi-task several projects at once.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot problems quickly to resolve.
- Must work well under pressure to meet the time sensitive demands of our requirements.
- Self-motivated as you will be working from home.
- High Speed internet access from home.
- Critical Thinking: must look at the data, research online resources and come to conclusions based on the findings.
- Analytical Skills: Working with large amounts of data: facts, research. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts must make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Ability to learn quickly through real time training within a production environment
- HTML skills preferred but can train the right candidate
We offer a flexible and casual work environment, as well as mentorship and on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You will have an opportunity to contribute new ideas and we welcome your fresh perspective.
Please submit your resume and a covering letter describing why you are a unique fit for this position, to email@example.com citing “Data Analyst- Denied Party Screening” in the subject of your message. We thank all applicants for their interest in Descartes; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. All final candidates will be required to provide professional references and complete a background check, which will include a criminal background check and may include a credit check and verification of education and previous employment.
Descartes Systems (USA) LLC, inclusive of any of its American subsidiaries (Descartes), is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.