Data Analyst at Incredible Health
- at Incredible Health
- San Francisco or Remote
- Do you enjoy using data to create the best customer experiences, enable quantitative decision making, and drive innovations company-wide?
- Do you want to be in a working environment surrounded by amazing team members who are just as passionate and excited as you are?
- Do you want to make a difference to the careers of healthcare workers across the country?
- Well, this is your lucky day because Incredible Health is hiring a Data Analyst like yourself!
- We’re looking for someone who loves to use data, work cross-functionally and solve problems to create the best experience for healthcare workers on our platform.
- As the first data analyst on our Analytics team, you will help shape and guide the understanding of our marketplace and customer experience through insights, experimentation, data products and so much more.
- Answer key questions across our marketplace using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will translate into models, experiments and features that positively impact our key metrics
- Build data products and inform decision making at all levels of the business via bespoke and automated analysis
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Develop and maintain inclusive partnerships directly with key stakeholders, proactively identifying opportunities to provide clear data-guided reasoning and insights that validate or refute existing hypotheses and lead to new, impactful outcomes or initiatives
- Contribute to and codify a culture of data literacy across the team
You might be the one we’re looking for if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative analytics role, preferably in a high-growth environment, working across multiple stakeholders, teams or businesses
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive experience in SQL and Python
- Proficiency in using statistical modeling techniques to analyze data and conduct experiments (accounting for confounders, assessing statistical significance and effect size, causal analysis, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audience with varied technical skills
- Ability to prioritize “quick and dirty” models and analyses against more rigorous ones, as appropriate
- Some experience with, or desire to learn, basic analytics engineering
And now a little more bit about us…Incredible Health is a fast-growing, venture-backed career marketplace for healthcare workers. Our software and service helps healthcare workers like nurses find and do their best work. We’re using technology to give health care recruiting a much-needed speed and quality boost while solving the number one problem of our hospital partners – how to get the staff they need. Our vision is to help healthcare workers live better lives. We’re backed by top venture firms and we’re growing and moving fast.
Working here is awesome because:
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale.
- We get to make a difference in the lives of healthcare workers who are truly amazing people.
- We are a very high caliber team of medical doctors, nurses, software engineers, designers, sales leaders, account managers and more.
- We know there is more to life than just work, so we all take the time to hang out with our family and friends.
- We pay a real salary, and equity, and we’ve got you covered when it comes to your health. (medical, vision, dental)
- Unlimited vacation, so take a break when you need it!
- We have a great family leave policy, so you can spend time bonding with any new additions to your family.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!