ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Leading Provider of Evidence in Real World Oncology Data and Research Services
Vector Oncology is a leader in the design and delivery of care based, real world oncology research and data analytics. Utilizing our comprehensive Oncology Data Warehouse and proprietary Patient Care Monitor (PCM) patient engagement and outcomes platform, our experienced project teams, oncology experts and health economics and outcomes scientists design and deliver top-quality projects generating real world evidence and insight. With some of the most experienced medical, scientific, operational, and executive teams in late stage research, Vector Oncology is uniquely positioned to meet the demand to demonstrate product value in terms of economic impact, clinical effectiveness and tolerability, and patient-reported outcomes (PRO).
Best in class precision oncology strategic partnerships continue to expand our datasets, enhance our PRO platform, connect with investigators and more, making Vector Oncology an invaluable source of data, technology, and study management expertise for our clients.
EOE STATEMENTWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Part-time and full-time positions (remote or local) available for Data Abstractors (DA) with knowledge of electronic medical record systems. The Data Abstractor will be responsible for navigating the electronic medical record systems and other medical databases, reviewing medical records and abstracting medical record data related to specified disease and project requirements.
- Certified Tumor Registrar, LPN, RN, or equivalent training and clinical experience.
- Oncology experience desirable; familiarity with how cancer is treated from diagnosis through treatment and recovery and an understanding of cancer terminology.
- Experience with medical records, data abstraction, chart audit or coding is desirable.
- Excellent critical thinking, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience with data entry.
- Strong Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and computer literacy including Microsoft Office.
- Computer skills are required, as 90% of work activity involves working with a computer.
- High-level comfort with technology and willingness to learn new software programs.
- Flexibility in coping with changing work assignments, changing project requirements, varying training meeting schedules and databases.
- Ability to make independent judgement in abstracting medical data and the knowledge when to seek input.
- Ability to cope with incomplete medical record data and problem solve to find required information.
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
CATEGORY Data Curation
SHIFT Various Shifts
NUMBER OF OPENINGS 35