Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert at Aetos Systems
Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert
- United States
- Full time
Provides expert support, research and analysis of exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to them. Serves as technical expert to the Cybersecurity Assessment Program providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives to complex problems. Thinks independently and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communications skills. Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of new principles, concepts, and methodologies. Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides highly innovative and ingenious solutions. Recommends cybersecurity software tools and assists in the development of software tool requirements and selection criteria to include the development of product specific STIGs from applicable DISA SRGs. Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self initiated. Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product. Expertise is in the area of cybersecurity and evaluations.
- Seven years IT experience
- Five years IA experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for resolving security issues
- Knowledge and understanding of DOD security regulations, DISA STIGs
- Strong knowledge of RMF
- Required to possess a DOD SECRET Clearance, and be eligible for an IT- upon assignment.
- Relevant certification meeting DOD 8570.01 IAM level III (CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC, CCISO)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!