Cyber Security Threat Hunter at NTT Group
Cyber Security Threat Hunter REMOTE U.S.
- Location: Plano, TX, US
- Req ID: 93568
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Cyber Security Threat Hunter to join our team in the United States (US).
As a Cyber Security Senior Threat Hunter, you will lead the Cyber Threat Hunt function for a fast-paced global leader in IT Security Services, providing leadership and mentorship to SOC Analysts, Incident Responders, and Threat Managers in our global IT Security Services organization.
This is a virtual/REMOTE U.S. based role; work hours are primarily CST.
- Conduct threat hunting and analysis using various toolsets based on intelligence gathered
- Actively hunt for Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and APT Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) in the network and in the host as necessary.
- Search network flow, PCAP, logs, and sensors for evidence of cyber-attack patterns, and hunt for Advanced Persistent Threats (APT)
- Create detailed Incident Reports and contribute to lessons learned in collaboration with the appropriate team
- Collaborate with the SOC and Threat Analysts to contain and investigate major incidents
- Work with vulnerability management resources to uncover and prioritize potential risks and makes specific recommendations to reduce the threat landscape and minimize risk
- Provide simple and reusable hunt tactics and techniques to a team of security engineers, SIEM specialists, and SOC analysts
- Work with leadership and the engineering team to improve and expand available toolsets
- Analyze network perimeter data, flow, packet filtering, proxy firewalls, and IPS/IDS to create and implement a concrete plan of action to harden the defensive posture
- Monitor open source and commercial threat intelligence for IOCs, new vulnerabilities, software weaknesses, and other attacker TTPs
- Write clear and concise event analysis and incident handling documentation
- Provide incident briefings to peers, management, and clients
- 10+ years of combined IT and Security work experience
- 8+ years experience in Security Incident Handling and Incident Management procedures
- Security Services/Consulting industry experience working in a customer facing role with customer relationship management experience at the senior level
- Graduate degree in Information Systems or a related degree
- Red Team experience
- At least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, SSCP, CEH, or CSSLP
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!