Full-Time Customer Support (Evening/Weekend req’d)
- Boulder, CO
- Full Time
- Customer Service, Non-Technical
- Mid Level
TeamSnap is seeking a smart, dynamic, endlessly-patient Customer Support Associate to work full-time giving world-class, personal support to the customers of our team product. We’ve become a favorite way to manage teams and clubs in large part because of a company-wide customer-first philosophy. Join our team and help our users and fans get the most out of TeamSnap.
You will spend the bulk of your time in our support management tool and the TeamSnap application, responding to questions, problems, and suggestions from our customers. Many of the issues you’ll be able to solve yourself; a few will need to be escalated to the development team. Our customers, for the most part, are not power users, so you should be extremely patient and willing to answer seemingly simple questions again and again with a friendly, cheerful attitude.
You are also the public face of TeamSnap and an advocate for our customers, so you may be asked to participate in TeamSnap meetings to help shape our roadmap and new feature development. We’ll also rely on you to get inside the heads of our customers and help test new features before they go out to the public, identifying problem areas that might trip people up.
- Existing TeamSnap user, preferably a team manager
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write clearly and to give detailed written instructions.
- Experience with screencast, screen capture or similar tools.
- Endlessly cheerful and patient personality, especially in writing.
- A true desire to help people.
- Ability to quickly learn everything about every feature of the TeamSnap application.
- Flexible schedule – this position will require work during the weekdays, weeknights and/or weekends. It may not be a typical M-F position.
- Sense of humor. We’re fun.
- Bonus if your name is Jennifer (we have 4 in Support and 6 in the company overall)
Bonus Skills: These aren’t necessarily required, but may give you a leg up.
- Experience in team sports as a player, coach or parent.
- Experience in both Mac and Windows, with a variety of different web browsers.
- Experience with mobile devices (Apple and/or Android).
- Experience testing software.
- Billionaire uncle.
Flexible availability is also required, as this position may not be your standard Mon-Fri, 9-5 schedule. However, once a schedule is determined, that will be the schedule for the foreseeable future.
This position can be remote from your location, light travel will be required for meetings in our intergalactic HQ in Boulder. If you happen to live in Boulder, Colorado, you’re welcome to work from the office if that suits you better.
Compensation & Other Stuff:
- Compensation is dependent on experience. We offer competitive benefits, lots of opportunities to develop professionally and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive TeamSnap’s success.
Diversity and Inclusion
- TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and beliefs are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.