Customer Support Specialist at Betterworks
Customer Support Specialist
- Remote – US
Betterworks provides enterprise software to easily manage strategic plans, collaborative goals (OKR’s) and ongoing performance conversations. Betterworks software helps high-performing companies get aligned, and execute more effectively. We are a remote first company and looking for candidates in the United States.
We are looking for a talented Customer Support professional to join our growing Customer Success team. In this position, you will be providing top-notch support through many different channels of communication – including email, phone, chat, and forums. How do you know if you’d be a good fit? You’re a great match if you possess fantastic communication, problem-solving and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, proactively think of ways to streamline our customer processes, and have the desire to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Respond to and resolve web-based, phone, and email requests
- Provide exceptional service to customers, excelling in empathy and ownership
- Speak with users about technical issues in a way they can understand
- Be both a support rep and a consultant for a variety of subjects related to OKR methodologies, continuous performance management, and company feedback processes
- Collaborate with multiple teams, serving as an escalation point, as well as investigate integration issues and troubleshoot various Single Sign-On and HRIS problems
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Sales, and other teams to ensure resolution of customer issues
- Escalate repeat issues to our product and engineering teams using pattern recognition and prioritization
- Create and distribute new knowledge base articles on our product and best practices
- Propose and execute improvements to our process, product, and knowledge
- Mentor and develop other members of the support team
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- You are able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in simple terms and ensure mutual understanding with customers
- You’re able to plan, organize, and prioritize work
- 2-5 years of experience working with customers in a technical role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with JIRA, Zendesk, Salesforce or other support tools
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Life at betterworks
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Flexible Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Parental Leave
- Competitive salary with stock options
- betterworks teambuilder Employee Referral Program
- Employee Education and Development Opportunities
Follow Betterworks on Twitter or connect with us on LinkedIn
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!