Customer Support Specialist at Brightlink
Who is BrightLink?
BrightLink is a consultative, industry thought-leader building SaaS technology for the professional credentialing industry. At our core, we are passionate about helping people better their lives through demonstration of skills. We build technology that delivers cognitive assessments and manages professional credentialing programs.
Who are we looking for?
BrightLink is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to help define our customer experience and become a core contributor to building a world-class support organization. Our ideal candidate is someone who truly cares about client success, and has experience and passion in teaching and troubleshooting software.
The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for managing customer support requests via email, chat, and phone. As a core member of our support team, you will provide the first line of support for our customers, as well as collaborating with our product and engineering teams to help improve the platform. Prior experience with Service Desk, ZenDesk, Jira, HubSpot, and SalesForce is advantageous.
Location – Remote role with a preference for candidates in Brighton and the South East with quick transport links to London for client meetings as needed.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Help define our customer experience and build a world-class support organization
- Manage and effectively resolve customer support requests using email, chat, and phone
- Apply your technical knowledge to analyze, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex customer issues
- Escalate unresolved issues that require more technical in-depth knowledge to 2nd tier of support team and engineering team in a proactive manner
- Contribute to our internal and external knowledge base by creating help center content for employees and customers
- Go above and beyond to ensure we create the very best customer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS or software customer support (or similar function)
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- A sense of ownership, urgency, and personal pride in your work
- Strong awareness for matters that are urgent or could become urgent
- Confidence with many types of client interactions including the possibility of difficult discussions
- Possess humility with client and peer interactions and willingness to ask for guidance when necessary
- Ability to tailor communication strategy to your audience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong internal drive to deliver on commitments
- Well Organized
- Servant Leader
Not Required, But a Plus
- Training Experience
- Experience with JIRA and/or Service Desk
- In-depth knowledge of the credentialing industry and understanding of market needs
- Prior experience working in an Enterprise SaaS environment
- CRM Experience
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & PTO
- Reading Reward Program
- Quarterly Team / Company Activities
- Flexible Schedules
- Personal or Professional Growth Conference Stipends
- Paid Recess – Everyday!
- Awesome, Collaborative, Remote-Friendly Work Environment
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!