Customer Support Spec. at Formstack, LLC
Customer Support Specialist
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application now, is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to add to the team.
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
- You are able to explain and help others understand the problem and solution.
- You’re an exceptional communicator who can gracefully break down, solve, and explain even the most complex problems.
- You are always curious to learn more – you might not know all of the answers, but you’re eager to find them.
- You are well-versed in software and not fearful of new technology, a hard worker who gets things done, and you have the ability to switch gears quickly, and adjust your priorities and focuses appropriately.
What You Will Do:
The Customer Support Specialist will be among the first line of communication for our current, future, and even previous customers. This person will predominantly be handling new Support tickets via email, as well as escalated tickets from Tier 1. There will also be days where they will handle phone consult requests(after they pass training). In between tickets, they may also be asked to provide assistance to our internal customers via the internal-support Slack channel, case follow-up, or create/update collateral for new product releases
As a team, we actively communicate customer needs within the organization to reduce friction points for customers. Support Specialists will learn and develop skills to collaborate cross-functionally in the interest of customer advocacy and proactive support. This role will be essential in helping our company keep customer needs front and center.
How You Will Succeed:
- Learn the ins and outs of our Formstack Sync App and Advanced Integration platforms.
- Be the primary point-person for incoming support requests via email, chat, and/or scheduled phone support.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and able to meet or exceed our set Customer Inbound quotas.
- Create written and/or video documentation and keep these up-to-date.
- Think of new and creative ways to solve customer issues.
- Participate in product development by sharing customer feedback and your unique perspective as a Formstack expert.
- Work closely with our Sales Teams to answer questions, provide feedback, and assist in finding use-case solutions.
- Handle escalated Tier 1 support tickets
What We Are Looking For:
- 2-3 years of Customer Support/Service background
- Typing skill, 50wpm minimum
- Able to work successfully with minimal oversight >
- Ability to tackle complex issues
- Able to think outside the box and look for alternative solutions
- Good time-management skills
- Willing to learn
- Handles change well
- Flexible, able to work weekends, holidays, late shift
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
- Knowledge/experience in the following: –
- Experience building out a knowledge base
- Experience with third party marketing/CRM systems
- SaaS experience
What Formstack Offers:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!