Customer Support Specialist – Salesforce
- Indianapolis, IN
- Full Time
- Customer Support
- Mid Level
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application now, is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to add to the team.
Formstack is a 12-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are able to explain and help others understand the problem and solution. You’re an exceptional communicator who can gracefully break down, solve, and explain even the most complex problems. You are always curious to learn more – you might not know all of the answers, but you’re eager to find them. You are well-versed in software and not fearful of new technology, a hard worker who gets things done, and you have the ability to switch gears quickly, and adjust your priorities and focuses appropriately.
What You Will Do:
Were looking for a Salesforce-specific Support Specialist to help us on the front-lines. Support Specialists will contribute to team and company goals by providing human-centric and timely support to the Salesforce App product with a strong emphasis on growing the brand and providing an excellent support experience to our customers through our various channels.
As a team, we actively communicate customer needs within the organization to reduce friction points for customers. Support Specialists will learn and develop skills to collaborate cross-functionally in the interest of customer advocacy and proactive support. This role will be essential in helping our company keep customer needs front and center.
How You Will Succeed:
- Learn the ins and outs of our Salesforce App.
- Be the primary point-person for incoming support requests via email, chat, and/or scheduled phone support.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and able to meet or exceed our set Customer Inbound quotas.
- Create written and/or video documentation and keep these up-to-date.
- Think of new and creative ways to solve customer issues.
- Participate in product development by sharing customer feedback and your unique perspective as a Formstack expert.
- Work closely with our Sales Teams to answer questions, provide feedback, and assist in finding use-case solutions.
- Handle escalated Tier 1 support tickets
What We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years of Customer Support/Service background
- Salesforce admin knowledge/experience (e.g. object structure, data types, permission sets)
- Typing skill, 50wpm minimum
- Able to work successfully with minimal oversight
- Ability to tackle complex issues
- Able to think outside the box and look for alternative solutions
- Good time-management skills
- Willing to learn
- Handles change well
- Flexible: able to work weekends, holidays, late shift
Knowledge/experience in the following:
- Experience building out a knowledge base
- SaaS experience
What Formstack Offers:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.