Customer Support Specialist
We’re seeking a hard-working Customer Support Specialist to help customers troubleshoot tricky (and not-so-tricky) problems all day, every day. This is an entry-level position, but prior experience working with customers is a must. The ideal candidate is comfortable switching gears quickly, and passionate about helping people. We pride ourselves on amazing customer service. In this role, you’d be the heart and soul of SimpleTexting.
SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
- You’re a superhero, but with a computer instead of a cape. You’ll clarify the customer complaints, determine the cause, select and explain the best solution, then follow-up to make sure the issue is resolved. The whole enchilada.
- Respond to email tickets, online chat or phone calls to help SimpleTexting customers with their issues
- Participate in writing excellent help documentationboth for internal use and for our customers
- Log tickets with the development team and escalate appropriately based on the impact of the issue
- Become a SimpleTexting power userbefore you can support others, you must know the product yourself
This Role Is For You If
- You love to talk, actively listen, and build relationships
- Multiple chats and calls happening at once doesn’t make you sweat
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You’re as comfortable hopping on the phone as you are writing super clear emails
- Investigating issues when you don’t have enough info to resolve them is your idea of fun
- Going above and beyond for customers gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling
- You have no shame geeking out about business and technology
- English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience working with customers
- You can translate technical ideas for non-technical audiences
- Demonstrable critical thinking, communication, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Self-starter, positive attitude, ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- Highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
- Familiarity chat and CRM platforms
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study
- 2+ years in customer support role
- You’re welcome to join us at the office if you’re in Miami!
Compensation and Benefits
- Above market compensation commensurate with your proven abilities
- Unlimited flexible time off policy