Customer Support Specialist (1244)
Requisition ID: 1244
Head Office (Explorer_Drive) – Mississauga/Remote
PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have a true impact on people’s lives. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. PointClickCare is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
You will be responsible for delivering and managing customer support for clinical modules. We’re looking for someone who understands the work they do and how a system like PointClickCare is used in their practice and can coordinate troubleshooting of complex system issues. All cases assigned to you will be handled in a professional manner focusing on supreme customer experience being the ultimate goal. NOTE: This role provides business user functional support NOT PC/Technical support.
Job Location: Position can be based out of any location, Canada or Remote (US)
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Clinical modules used to support processes and patient care in long term care facilities.
- As a member of the Customer Support Department, your main area of responsibility will be to resolve customer issues over the phone or through other electronic interactions
- Work effectively and professionally with other departments to resolve issues
- Document user problems through the use of an online problem management system, NetSuite
- Be available to work between the hours of 8am to 7pm weekdays, occasional weekends, and on-call as necessary.
- Coordinate and execute internal, external, and or internal/external meetings to resolve problems.
- Post-secondary education preferably a nursing diploma, and/or designation
- Excellent interpersonal, customer support, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage customer expectations in an extremely fast paced and high demand environment.
- Strong communication, relationship management and documentation skills.
- High degree of computer literacy and excellent typing skills.
- Experience providing web-based application software support
- Prior experience using PointClickCare is an asset
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.