Customer Support Specialists
We seek a customer support specialist to handle routine questions from customers. Typically involves troubleshooting customer problems, handling billing questions and answering inquiries about our service and plan types. Team works remotely using Intercom customer support platform (email and chat), with the occasional phone call. Can also work on-site in Juicer HQ if living near Cologne, Germany.
This position will be paid consistently for a certain number of hours per week, but you will have a large degree of autonomy. You are also welcome and encouraged to find new, better ways of handling customer support; there are no rigid systems. Potential range of $15-$25 per hour, depending on experience.
- 75% – Handling customer questions and problems through email/chat (Intercom). When necessary, collaborating with the rest of the Juicer team to address system-wide bugs, etc.
- 15% – Answering inquiries about the service from prospective customers, including questions related to security and technology, and running the occasional demo of the product for higher-level leads.
- 10% – Handling minor invoice-related areas
- Required: At least 1-2 years of customer support experience, including mix of email/phone.
- Required: Fluent in English (typing, speaking)
- Required: Ability to respond to rare urgent customer situations at the time they occur
- Preferred: Has provided customer support for a software product
- Preferred: Basic understanding of HTML/websites