Customer Support Representative (United Kingdom) at Act! LLC
Act has one purpose – to fuel small business growth. We do so by delivering modern and innovative software and services, purpose-built for the unique needs of today’s small businesses. Act is a recognized leader the small business segment for solutions that drive customer acquisition and retention.
Act is currently looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our all-star team of dynamic, passionate and innovative team. If you are interested in joining Act Nation and Living the Exclamation please send your resume to the link provided.
General Job Duties/Responsibilities:
The role will involve supporting our customers with technical problems and helping identify the best solution, product or service to match their needs. To provide an exceptional service delivery experience through call ownership, business focused solutions and technical expertise that delivers Customer Delight at every contact.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- To take ownership & accountability for offering solutions that benefit our customers
- To provide our customers with the correct solution that solves their query and aims to always exceed their expectations.
- To ensure excellent customer service standards are delivered at all times.
- Demonstrating empathy by consistently seeing the customers point of view
- Supporting & embracing change with a positive ‘can do’ approach
- To take on board all relevant training and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of
Act Products and Services:
- To recognise opportunities to ‘add value’ to a customer’s relationship with us by recognising and maximising revenue opportunities
- To proactively contribute to the success of the team by sharing knowledge and ideas.
- To take ownership and always look for areas of improvement and self-development
- To demonstrate and deliver exceptional problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- To proactively seek feedback from coaches and managers to look at ways of improving the customer experience
- To adapt your communication style to suit the customer.
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a larger workload
- A proven ability to adapt to a fast paced and continually changing environment
- Desire to work with a team and learn from other team members
- Knowledgeable of customer business needs
- Motivated by team work and resolving tasks and issues
- High ethics and standards
- Good problem-solving skills
- Thinks through consequences of actions and can present clear rationale for decision making
- Able to negotiate effectively and handle difficult and confrontational situations
- Ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- Able to perform a variety of administrative tasks
- Flexible and Enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent customer service skills
Internal & External Relationships:
- Reports directly to Team Manager, Customer Service
- First contact point for external customers
- Continuous interactions with internal and external customers
- A team player who interacts with other employees at all levels and across all locations
- Actively participates in group meetings and department activities
Hours: Initial Hours will be between: 8.00am – 17.30pm, with a proposed plan from the start of 2022 to move to 12.30pm – 20.00pm BST (UTC +1)
Location: Newcastle, United Kingdom (remote position to be reviewed in September 2021)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!