Customer Support Representative
Can you handle managing multiple projects, no problem?
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join the Bizzabo team! As a Customer Support Representative you’ll work with the Customer Success, Product, and R&D teams worldwide to drive event success for our customers. You’ll make customers happy, solve complex problems, and be the force of good to increase the value Bizzabo delivers to their organization. This role will be remote and work 12-9pm PT, so we are looking for someone who is a self-starter and is comfortable working independently!
Bizzabo is the only Event Success Platform. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software enables in-person events to deliver unique attendee experiences through intelligent and intent-based personalized engagement. We help companies measure, manage and scale events towards key business outcomes, empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, Hubspot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Bank of Ireland and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 120 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Help customers throughout their on-boarding process at Bizzabo
- Work with customers to complete technical implementation projects
- Communicate with customers over email, chat, and phone
- Manage and resolve technical support tickets
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to resolve customer challenges
- Partner with product and R&D teams to resolve tech issues
- Partner with product to reflect customers needs, Manage FAQ, and document new processes
- Bring your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Bizzabo’s growth
- Learn from others and develop yourself as a customer service pro
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 2 years experience in a successful customer support role
- Comfortable with HTML, CSS,
- Familiar with jQuery, Java, Jira, Desk, Zendesk
- Someone who enjoys talking to people
- Great communicator who can easily explain complex issues
- Goal-oriented, motivated, and able to adapt quickly
- High level of organization and a great attention to detail
- Uses a great sense of humor to overcome any obstacle
- Managing and resolving technical support tickets is a breeze for you
- Open to a flexible work schedule
- Availability for after-hours work as needed by being part of an “on call” after-hours rotation team
THE BIZZABO COMMUNITY:
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.