Customer Support Representative – Night Shift
Why we do what we do:
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like e-discovery, responding to FOIA requests, and conducting internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these tasks so they can be completed in minutes, by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers–modern legal teams from solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and leading non-profit organizations — can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, like pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.
Who we are:
Logikcull.com is instant discovery for modern legal teams. Its secure, cloud-based solution helps law firms and organisations of all sizes solve the expensive, complex, and risky challenges associated with eDiscovery, internal investigations, and open records response. With Logikcull, you can start a discovery project in five seconds, from anywhere at any time on any device.
What we need:
Please note, we are looking for someone who is comfortable working the graveyard shift. Logikcull is looking for an enthusiastic, empathetic and positive individual to drive customer satisfaction and adoption at the cutting edge of legal technology! Technical Support Advisors are the first point of contact for Logikcull’s customers, and responsible for driving results through passionate customer care. Ideal candidates are excited about using the latest in technology to solve problems, relentlessly curious, and unafraid to be constantly asking “why?”.
We are looking for someone willing and able to spend their first few weeks in San Francisco, California to complete onboarding. This time at Logikcull’s headquarters will help with your understanding of our product, as well as our fabulous team!
What you’ll be doing:
- You are the face and voice of Logikcull, and work on the front lines of customer experience
- Correspond with customers via chat, phone and email
- Work alongside our Customer Success team to empower customers, helping them fully realize the value of our technology
- Have a “first principles” understanding of how electronic discovery data is managed, from which you can creatively problem solve with our usersInterface with the Engineering, Product Management and Sales teams to advocate internally for users
- Adopt additional responsibilities including QA of new product features, ticketing maintenance and upkeep in Salesforce, as well as success-related project work and cross functional opportunities within Logikcull.
- You’re excited to grow professionally with a fast-paced bay area tech startup, taking on additional responsibilities and projects as needed
What we need from you:
- Experience within the legal industry, specifically with litigation or discovery process required
- Familiarity with the American legal system, legal technology, or electronic discovery industry a huge plus
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Highly empathetic, energetic, and passionate about solving problems!
- Experience interfacing with customers in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Superior attention to detail, a little bit of OCD goes a long way!
- Solid understanding of SaaS methodology
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, and ability to think on your feet
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- Experience with platforms such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Intercom, Jira, and Excel
- Ability to work from 8:00pm – 3:00am PST
- Available for occasional on-call weekend shifts.