Customer Support, Personalized Gifts at Working Solutions
Customer Support, Personalized Gifts
US-Remote – Work from Home – US
Why Working Solutions
Working Solutions seeks a detail-oriented, friendly customer service expert for an amazing seasonal opportunity. Work with one of our clients from now through December and be eligible for a $500 BONUS, plus earn extra bonuses and incentives if you support more than one client or work additional hours!
Allocate at least 45 minutes to complete the application process.
Independent contractors will support our client that offers personalized invitations, announcements, home décor and other personalized products. You will be the primary contact to customers via phone, chat and email. Customer requests include questions about customized products, pricing, order process, website/app navigation and shipping inquiries. In this role, you will ensure quality of all orders, including photo placement and spelling/grammar on custom creations.
- Contract runs November 1 through December 23
- Flexible schedule opportunities
- Available anytime between 8am – 11pm CT
- Weekday and weekend options
- Minimum of 20 hours/week
- Earn up to $15 per productive hour
- Customer service experience and demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality customer service across different channels (phone, chat, e-mail)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Friendly tone and professional demeanor
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Tech-savvy and avid computer user
Technology & Equipment Requirements:
- Personal computer (no tablet)
- Broadband internet connection, recommended at least 10 MBPS
- Wired internet connection (no wi-fi)
- Windows 10 operating system
- Valid antivirus software installed, running and up to date
- USB headset with microphone
*Full PC requirements
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet, uninterrupted space
- Organized desk area
- Professional appearance (if on camera)
We are currently unable to work with contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington. Contractors must also successfully pass a criminal background check.
Contractual Relationship: The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!