Customer Support Manager at Thistle
Customer Support Manager
Who We Are:
Founded in 2013, Thistle is an early-stage food-tech startup empowering our customers to get and stay healthy. We deliver delicious, organic, healthy, plant-forward meals, cold-pressed juices and snacks to customers in California who want to put their nutrition on auto-pilot. We are not just another food delivery startup or meal-kit company. Our focus is the health and happiness of our customers and we are revolutionizing how fresh, nutritious, high-quality food is purchased, manufactured, and delivered at scale. Thistle is headquartered in San Francisco and we are backed by some amazing investors in the Bay Area and beyond.
Who You Are:
Thistle is looking for a Head of Customer Success to manage our great team of customer service professionals providing support through phone, email, chat, text and other channels to a rapidly growing customer base. We’ve built a strong reputation for great customer service and as a manager you’ll be directly responsible for maintaining and improving this reputation. As the company continues to grow, you will manage larger projects and scale the team.
This position will also have broad exposure and impact throughout the organization as you’ll work closely with marketing, engineering, product, and operations on a daily basis to serve as a voice, representative and advocate for our customers within the company. You will be reporting directly to our VP of Growth and work out of our sunny San Francisco office.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, mentor and support the Customer Success team in order for them to be successful in their role and advance in their professional development in order to build a strong customer service organization
- Lead efforts to improve customer experience by designing and testing systems to move from a reactive to a proactive customer environment proactively reach out to customers and to improve retention
- Drive Customer Success across the company by leveraging business operations for analyses and resource creation, marketing feedback on lead quality, and product functions to influence our tech roadmap to support the customer service organizational needs
- Create, build and implement processes, systems and tools to aid and empower customer experience
- Interact closely with growth marketing to surface customer feedback for rapid integration into ongoing marketing campaigns and tests
- Step in on high volume days to provide amazing support to all of our customers and always keep your fingers on the pulse
What You’ll Bring:
- 4 or more years of work experience in a customer-impacting environment with 3 or more years in a management capacity including experience performing frontline support for a rapidly growing company
- Training experience with a supportive management style to connect with all types of learning and working styles
- Proven track record of highly-professional, yet highly-personalized customer service in a startup environment
- Experience using Zendesk, or other support ticket analytics with the ability to master Zendesk functionality and reporting features, to identify customer points of friction and effectively address them
- A data driven mindset and experience working with support metrics to understand the why behind retention data
Life At Thistle:
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Delicious & nutritious meals, snacks & juice to help keep you feeling healthy and energized
- Casual work environment
- Fun team outings(BBQs, happy hours, etc.)
- Comprehensive health benefits(medical, dental, vision, 401K) to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation & sick policy
- Competitive salary & equity package
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Thistle. We know we’ll do our best and most impactful work when we feel we’re represented and we belong. We’re proud to actively recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!