Customer Support Manager – CST timezone
We’re looking for smart, customer service-focused people to help our customers with daily issues by answering questions about features, integrations, creating newsletters and managing subscribers. Moreover, you will review customer accounts to make sure they comply with our anti-spam policy.
Communication with customers is done via email and chat. Our primary value and goal is to deliver WOW experiences through customer support (check all our company values here).
You could work from our awesome office in Vilnius or remotely from anywhere. Whatever works best for you! We use tools like Slack, Basecamp and 15five to stay connected and feel like a team.
We are looking to fill two different shifts:
- Shift #1 is 8AM – 4PM CST time zone
- Shift #2 is 4PM – 12AM CST time zone
- Weekend shifts are usually required (always 5 days/week in total)
MailerLite is one of the fastest growing email marketing technologies. We help more than 600,000 businesses around the world keep in touch with their customers.
At MailerLite, we believe in keeping things simple — no corporate structure or unnecessary meetings. We have a flat organization with a team of highly-driven and talented people. Everyone on our team can pitch ideas for a new feature or propose a change and lead the project.
Our growing team of 45 people is united by enthusiasm for great products and delightful customer experiences.
We strive to build a company culture where work, socializing and personal development go hand in hand. Our culture is defined by 10 company values.
- Fluent English (any other languages, especially Russian, Lithuanian and Spanish would be a big advantage — don’t forget to mention them)
- Excellent communicator
- Interest in Internet and marketing
- Ability to comfortably interact with a wide variety of customers (with varying technical savviness)
- Keen interest in providing great customer service
- Self-motivated attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive salary — we pay at or above market salary
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote — you get to choose every day
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call Workations. The entire team gathers twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Flexible vacation. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- MacBook Pro and other tools that you will need
- €2200 per month (gross)