Customer Support Manager at Lumi
Customer Support Manager
Lumi is transforming the manufacturing and packaging industries by building tools that help brands find and work with suppliers more easily than ever before. Our goal is to enable seamless collaboration between brands and suppliers to deliver beautiful, cost effective, and sustainable packaging. Learn more →
As a Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for supporting customers on the Lumi platform. You will be their primary point of contact and drive transactions between customers and suppliers on the Lumi platform.
What you’ll do:
- Onboard and train new marketplace clients. Ensure users understand platform features and are set up to achieve their desired results in the marketplace.
- Monitor client activity and track milestones. Intervene to prompt client action and facilitate transactions.
- Problem solve for a range of client experience-related issues
- Act as the conduit between clients and Lumi’s internal stakeholders. Advocate for users’ needs on the platform.
- 4+ years experience in customer support or similar customer-facing role ideally within a technology business or B2B marketplace.
- Ability to work through support requests autonomously, often problem-solving on the fly. Comfortable making decisions as needed without direct oversight.
- A passion or background in manufacturing, packaging or e-commerce a plus
- Highly self-motivated and comfortable with a level of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment. Organized and with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Familiarity with G Suite, Salesforce CRM, Zendesk, and other cloud operations platforms.
What we look for
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, often working remotely across the world. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Creating a great environment for everyone on the team is something we care deeply about. There are a few qualities we look for in anyone joining Lumi. Here are some of the questions we’ll be asking ourselves when reviewing your application:
- Curiosity: Your role will evolve as time goes on. Do you have an eagerness to learn new skills, adapt to new situations and get out of your comfort zone?
- Communication: Whether it is in written or spoken form, are you able to communicate clearly and concisely with others?
- Empathy: Do you collaborate well with others? How do you deal with disagreements? Do you relate to the challenges we seek to solve for our customers?
- Work ethic: Do you have a can-do attitude? In the ever-moving world of logistics, will you do your best to not keep others waiting? Can we rely on you to bring rigor and enthusiasm necessary to your work?
- Good taste: Are you attentive to details? Do you care about creating an elegant, pleasant experience for customers and those around you?
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!