Customer Support Lead – Debit Card
Xapo is a leading bitcoin wallet, and we have a mission to bring bitcoin to the everyday lives of people across the world.
Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality support to our customers. We’re known for our fast responses to users, a positive attitude, and a real desire to find the best working solutions for the people who chose to use Xapo’s products and services.
Why do we want you for this role?
You are proactive, resilient and equipped with a positive attitude. You find solutions where other people don’t. You are resourceful and do not settle. You contribute to a high-quality customer support strategy, but you’re not afraid to dig deep and work with details. You love learning new things.
This position is remote – you can work from anywhere!
- Lead a small team of Customer Support Representatives focused on our Debit Card.
- You will the person-to-go with regards any issue related to the Debit Card and you will provide guidance to the members of the team. You will also respond to customer inquiries by directing them to the website, FAQs, appropriate personnel, etc when needed.
- Be responsible for checking payments status for our Debit Card.
- Monitor and respond to debit card transactions.
- Address customers in a professional and respectful manner and ensure that the team also addresses in an appropriate way.
- Take ownership of customer issues in order to follow-up on outstanding requests and escalate issues when necessary.
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role (i.e.: the creation of reports based on metrics)
Most of the questions your team and yourself will have to answer are included here http://support.xapo.com/
- 2 years of experience in leading customer support teams
- 5 years of previous experience in customer support, ideally remote support, chat, email.
- Must have previous knowledge with transaction payments status review ideally with VISA / Mastercard Vendors.
- Knowledge of bitcoin gets you extra points but it’s not necessary.
- Native English speaker is a must. Additional languages are a great plus such as Spanish, Portuguese.
- Proficient knowledge of SalesForce
Some of the best Perks of working for Xapo are:
- Attractive compensation.
- Great remote-work environment.
- Fully remote job.