Customer Support Agent DE/EN – GP003D
Let’s start by saying this: forget everything you know about Customer Support. At 5CA we like to do everything a little bit differently. A little bit geekier. A little bit more our own way. Can you help us provide our clients with the best customer support they have ever seen?
- The client that needs you is a multinational company with high tech and consumer electronics products on offer.
- You will be given the chance to get a look behind the curtain and learn just what it is like to work with such an exciting client.
- What’s more, you will be working with a team made up entirely of top-notch techies, from your Trainer to your Project Manager.
- Of course you will get a kick-ass training before you even start working.
- Your Project Lead will help you do your job well, and your Team Lead will help to make sure that you are comfortable and happy in your job.
- The main objective in this position is to help customers troubleshoot technical issues in different areas, and for different products.
- You do this by answering emails, chat messages, comments on social media, and phone calls. And at the same time, you will be helping 5CA pave a new way in how tech support is done!
Can you guess which client you’ll be supporting?
- You speak German and English at a near-native level.
- You are available to work full-time and in a fixed schedule.
- You are deeply interested in technology and consumer electronics.
- You are always open to working with new technologies and products.
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
- You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own residence.
- An internet speed minimum of 4 Mb/s download and 1,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM memory, with a 64-bit windows version or MacOS.
- An i5 processor or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients.
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities.
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world.
- No time wasted commuting between home and work.
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues.