Customer Support at Clearbit
Customer Support (Independent Contractor, Part-Time)
We are looking to add a Customer Support Associate to our team – someone who loves delighting customers while solving complex issues.
Clearbit is a rapidly growing SaaS company looking for talented and experienced B2B customer success folks to take us to the next level. We often compete (and win) against companies 10x our size, and we’re looking to grow rapidly over the next year.
- Proactively and reactively handle urgent customer issues by email, and respond to and triage customer feedback.
- Work with a diverse customer base on an ongoing basis, guiding, troubleshooting and filing bugs as they arise, consulting customers of solutions and best practices
Who are you?
- You handle stressful customer interactions with thoughtfulness and ease
- You’re all about the details
- You prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- You are familiar with Zendesk (automations, routing, guides, user permissions, etc) and working with SLAs
- You are comfortable in ambiguity and self sufficient in trying to find the solution
- You are a self-sufficient problem-solver and always put customers first
- You have excellent communication skills
Care (Give a shit)
Empathize with customers. Take the time to understand their frustrations, needs, and desires.
Craft (Master it)
Own your craft. Never stop learning and improving.
Team (Work together)
Teamwork makes the dream work. Fill gaps. There’s no such thing as “it’s not my job.”
Truth (Say it)
Be upfront and candid. Say it like it is. Hold yourself and others accountable.
Initiative (Be resourceful)
Don’t wait for permission. Figure it out — or figure out who can.
Fun (Have it)
Don’t take yourself too seriously — life is short.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don’t believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!