Customer Success Specialist at Littledata
Customer Success Specialist (USA)
- Customer Support
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Full time
This is a full-time remote position. However, you must be based in North America and able to cover West Coast US support hours.
Do you love customer success and have an aptitude for technical details?
Littledata is scaling quickly and looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Success Specialist to join our world-class technical support team. As our new Customer Success Specialist, you will communicate daily with leads and customers in North America to help them get the most out of Littledata. Our customers are mid-to-large sized ecommerce brands using Shopify.
In this role, your focus will be primarily on customers in the Pacific time zone. You will get to work directly with our US-based Customer Success team and communicate daily with our European team. As Littledata continues to grow, we expect opportunities to grow into an Account Management position. If you are a strong communicator who likes driving technical customer success, we would love to hear from you!
- Respond to customer enquiries and track support tickets (most communication happens via email/online chat)
- Manage onboarding for select accounts
- Arrange calls and screen-shares to increase engagement and upsells
- Assist with technical documentation as needed
- Gather customer feedback for product development
- Encourage online reviews and NPS feedback
- 2+ years demonstrated success in a customer success role
- Experience with Google Analytics or other tracking tools
- Experience with Intercom preferred
- BA or equivalent
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Annual offsite in Europe
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!