Customer Success Specialist
SalesRoads, one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing companies two years in a row and Best Work Places for Flexibility in 2016 and 2017 is looking for talented individuals to work as Customer Success Specialists. We currently have 3 full-time positions open (40 hours per week).
This position is an employment opportunity working from your home office. In this position, you’ll be responsible for driving the adoption of a SaaS solution with new and existing users.
The following is a listing of the essential duties and responsibilities for this position. Other duties and or responsibilities may be assigned and are subject to change.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Success Specialist:
- Make targeted outbound phone calls to existing users
- Promote free user activation and increase log in activity and overall feature usage
- Track call results and update CRM database quickly and accurately
- Creative and strategic thinking to enhance existing strategies and develop new ones.
- Collaborate with various departments to share insights and findings
- Help identify and solve customer issues, provide basic client onboarding and when appropriate, escalate to the appropriate internal teams
- Perform additional customer focused, sales, or marketing duties as requested
- Effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate initiative and drive to improve and learn
- Professional phone demeanor and etiquette
- Dedicated and disciplined to adhere to a strict work schedule
- Sense of urgency and ability to quickly assess, diagnose, and resolve reported problems
- A reliable computer, a high speed Internet connection, and a headset are required.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- General knowledge of Excel
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to type at least 40 WPM
- Experience and knowledge of SalesForce.com platform a plus
What can we offer you?
- One of the most comprehensive training platform in the industry
- Full-time 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST
- This is an employment opportunity
- Skip the drive and save money on gas and wear and tear on your vehicle by telecommuting from your home office
- We don’t withhold a week’s of pay. The first paycheck is made within 2 weeks.
- A growth-oriented environment that wants your ideas on how to succeed and improve
- Employee Benefits including dental, vision, 401k