Customer Success Representative at Medely
Customer Success Representative, Frontline Health
- FRONTLINE HEALTH – CUSTOMER SUCCESS
- FULL TIME REMOTE
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists. Medely achieved excellent growth in 2020 and plans to build on that with a goal of 300% growth in 2021.
THE OPPORTUNITY: CUSTOMER SUCCESS REPRESENTATIVE
Be part of our growing company by joining the Frontline Health customer success team!
The Customer Support Representative, will play a starring role helping to reach Frontline Health’s goal of continually innovating, adapting to our rapid growth and providing best-in-class service levels. As we are a growing startup, your voice matters when it comes to process optimization and customer success best practices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work collaboratively with our team of Healthcare Recruiters and Client Account Managers to provide the assistance and solutions needed to ensure that our travelling healthcare professionals are able to focus on the important work they are doing and that they come away with a positive experience not only with the facility but of Frontline Health as well.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the entire Frontline Health customer base and prospective employees with information about performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols during their assignment
- Handle customer cases via email, phone, and live chat in compliance with established SLA’s without sacrificing customer satisfaction
- Bridge communication between internal departments and Frontline Health’s customer base
- Provide internal feedback and suggestions for process and product improvements
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of Frontline Health services, the healthcare staffing industry, competition, market happenings and trends
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Education: BA/BS degree
- Experience: 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- To succeed and thrive in a remote work environment, the person we hire will be able to work independently, be motivated, and committed to our customers, their team and to the mission of the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail and deadlines
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions; ability to interact at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Possess a customer-service mentality and sense of urgency; communicate with a professional, friendly demeanor and positive attitude
- Comfortable using a wide variety of the technology applications and is excited to learn to work with new ones
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
We’re an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!