Customer Success Representative (Seasonal)
- Remote job
Great Minds, a rapidly growing non-profit organization developing world class curricula for PK-12, seeks a Seasonal Customer Success Representative to join our dynamic, dedicated team. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education and the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
The uncompromising curriculum from Great Minds assumes that every child is capable of greatness. We bring teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom, Eureka Math, and PhD Science, all give school teachers what they need to take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences.
The Customer Success Representative must have a positive attitude and a passion for delivering expert service to all customers. This entry-level position reports to the Customer Success Manager and works closely with the Sales Team to deliver world class support to our customers. This position will be remote and responsibilities will include pre- and post-sales support, building and maintaining customer relationships, handling a host of customer inquiries, and providing overall customer satisfaction. Candidates should be able to cover West Coast business hours.
- Assist customers via incoming calls, voicemails, live chat, emails, and Salesforce cases regarding product offerings, order placement, shipping of materials, and website navigation.
- Works collaboratively with the Sales Team, as well as, other members of the Customer Success Team.
- Communicate a clear and thorough understanding of the organizations products, offerings, and policies.
- Route inquiries to appropriate members of the Great Minds team for response.
- Keep clear and meticulous records of customer interactions through Salesforce the organizations Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool.
- Assist in Salesforce data validation and management.
- Collaborate with multiple program teams to stay informed of all new and ongoing developments and projects.
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce is required.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills that allow for clear communication and patience in difficult situations.
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Reliable internet service and a quiet work environment is required.
- Ability to travel to Washington, DC for up to five days for initial training.
- Experience in the fields of customer service, sales, or education preferred.
- Knowledge of SharePoint preferred, but not required.
Resume and cover letter required.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.