Customer Success Manager – Support Cloud at Calix
Customer Success Manager – Calix Support Cloud
Remote – USA
THIS IS A REMOTE-BASED POSITION.
Calix is looking for a Customer Success Manager to drive adoption of the Calix Support Cloud. The CSM completes the post-sales lifecycle for customers, serving as the advocate for each customer and accelerating the expansion of solutions within each account. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Serve as the trusted advisor for customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewals
- Provide consultative guidance to ensure business processes are modified to achieve business objectives identified through the sales process
- Work with customers to create strategic success plans that effectively demonstrate their ROI
- Work closely with Implementation team to shorten implementation timeline
- Experience in developing Social Media and Community collateral to drive customer self-service programs
- Partner with Product development to create new features, fixes and end-user requests to develop and advance functionality of Calix Support Cloud
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive adoption, OpEx reduction, product, and services renewal
- Assist in developing processes and best practices to deliver Success@Scale for customers outside of the premier success model. Effectively communicate, validate, and propagate self-service assets for customers in our Success For All category
- Work cross-functionally across all departments to ensure a seamless customer experience
- 5-10+ years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, project management or account management functions
- Strong knowledge of telecommunication networks (access and premises) as well as their supporting ecosystems
- Technical aptitude and familiarity with the design and utilization of complex data pipelines and systems
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to the process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Experience in SasS and Telecommunications industries preferred
- Call center support experience working, either:
- Delivering software solutions to call center customers
- Delivering basic level orientation for software solutions to call center customers
- Delivering strategic, best practices and coaching to call center customers
- Have in-depth knowledge of call center reporting, workforce management, and KPIs
- Ability to advocate on the customer’s behalf and approach all situations with an empathetic and patient manner
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify, upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of solutions within the customer environment
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred
Remote – USA
Building platforms that connect everyone and everything is more than our mission – it’s our inspiration. At Calix we build solutions that connect the world. However, creating networks of the future require more than breakthrough technologies, it requires the outstanding individuals who make this possible. Every day we embrace a challenger-mindset and show up with a purpose to inspire our peers and our customers to achieve things that haven’t been done before. From California to China you’ll find creative colleagues who are clear on their roles and committed to creating value for our customers, our company, and each other.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!