Customer Success Manager at Qualio
Customer Success Manager
Qualio is a tech startup that is the first cloud quality management software for the entire Life Sciences ecosystem. Medical device and pharmaceutical companies need a secure and scalable quality management system with the flexibility to support their evolving needs. Qualio meets that challenge by cutting through the complexity to optimize and automate critical quality processes.
With a remote-first, office agnostic approach, the Qualio team is distributed across North America and Europe.
What will I be doing?
You will work with our customers to uncover and understand their goals, align on business objectives, and be responsible for implementing account plans to grow and secure your portfolio. You will wear numerous hats daily while prioritizing the retention and expansion of our customers to ensure mutual success.
Your day-to-day is a mix of proactive and reactive work. The proactive work includes running customer meetings, handling renewals, up-sells, and some project management. The reactive will consist of support and general account management duties.
What will I be measured on?
- Renewal Attainment
- Account Expansion
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Be the key contact and advocate for your assigned customer list
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account support, retention, and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue from new product feature adoption and expanded usage
- Collaborate with the Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to advocate for your customers and proactively find ways to grow our customer base
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years of Customer Success in a B2B SaaS company
- Proven expertise in driving account expansion
- Demonstrated experience as a trusted advisor to customers
- Great communication skills across multiple mediums (video conference, phone, email)
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Intercom, Asana, Hubspot, Recurly (or similar softwares)
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Company allowance for home office supplies
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products get to market
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!