Customer Success Manager at Network for Good
Title: Customer Success Manager
CONTRACT TO HIRE
- Location: Washington 20036 United States
- This position can be located in Washington, DC (HQ) or any US City (teleworking position). This position is also a contract-to-hire role.
A day in the life as a Customer Success Manager?
- In this important role, you will onboard and guide non-profit organizations’ (NPOs) use of Network for Good’s products.
- You will be a driving force behind our customers achieving the outcomes and value they desire from using out products.
- You will be assigned to an expanding portfolio of customers.
- This is a growing, maturing function at Network for Good, so you should expect to strategically contribute to its near-term development and long-term success.
We’re looking for a CSM who can:
- Master current and new Network for Good product functionality
- Understanding NPOs and the processes, systems, and drivers that motivate them (and their challenges) to work with Network for Good and use our products
- Deeply understand assigned customers’ objectives, identify customer pain points, and become a trusted advisor and confidante to them
- Manage and deliver customer onboarding for assigned customers, including coordination and delivery of training
- Execute best practices in organizational change management
- Own the desired outcome achievement and related aspects of the relationship with assigned customers
- Create high quality, professional content (written and visual) for Network for Good’s customer lifecycle playbook
- Track product usage data and use trend analysis to increase adoption of Network for Good products and to provide insights and feedback to both assigned customers and Network for Good departments (e.g., Product, Finance, Marketing, Sales)
- Motivate assigned customers to renew/expand their subscriptions and to promote/advocate for Network for Good (e.g., through Net Promoter Scores (NPS), testimonials, case studies, references, etc.)
- Advocate for the overall health of customers’ relationships with Network for Good, acting proactively to deescalate customer issues with poise and grace and turning upset customers into promoters
- Identify opportunities for improvement of Network for Good’s products and customer experience
- Proactively liaise with other NFG departments:
- Collaborate with Network for Good’s Partner team to manage customer relationships and to continue improving retention-focused sales methods
- Develop strategies with the Renewals & Expansion team
- Remediate at-risk customers
- Quickly grasp the ins and outs of multiple products and systems and Network for Good policies and procedure. We use technology such as: Zendesk Support, Chat, Talk, Jira, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Slack, Zoom (meetings and webinars), StatusPage.io, Pendo.io.
- You have experience! You have at least a bachelor’s degree and 2+ year(s) of customer success management experience with Direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales, customer success or a professional service function.
- You are customer-centric! You want to delight our customers with strong interpersonal and customer-handling skills (including the ability to diplomatically say, “no,” to customers and to manage customer expectations).
- You consider yourself a great communicator! You enjoy chatting with customers, work well in teams and across organizations! You have the ability to communicate complex or technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- You can prioritize time! You have the ability to effectively and efficiently manage time and task prioritization to autonomously accomplish individual and team goals.
- You have strong technical, analytic and problem-solving skills!
Remote applicants must have routine, reliable access to an appropriate work environment.
- A location where you can take and place telephone & video calls and record high-quality video & audio without interruption or distraction (e.g., background noise, personal interruptions)
- A strong, stable broadband internet connection that can handle simultaneous Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) calls, streaming video, and comparable high-bandwidth applications (typically, 8 Mbps upload / 1.5 Mbps download at a minimum)
- This position can be located remotely in the following time zones: Eastern Time Zone, Central Time Zone, Mountain Time Zone or Pacific Time Zone.
Who are we?
- Network for Good helps small nonprofits cultivate donor relationships and advance their missions with simple, smart fundraising software, personal coaching, and online resources.
- As a mission-driven, Certified B Corporation, Network for Good has a legacy of providing trusted support to over 400,000 nonprofit leaders since 2001 and has helped pioneer the online fundraising space, disbursing more than $3 billion to date.
What can you expect?
- You can expect, growth and innovation and to have fun along the way. You will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements, but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good.
- We’ve got perks, too! How about Volunteer Paid Time Off and your birthday as Holiday? 401(k) with match, stock options, commuter stipend and fantastic health insurance, too! Don’t like wearing a suit and a tie every day? We’ve got you covered! We’re a jeans every day workplace!
Candidates submitting an application must have unrestricted and unlimited authorization to work in the United States and for Network for Good. Network for Good does not provide visa sponsorship for this position. Network for Good is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!