Customer Success Manager
USA – Remote location
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
This position is responsible for proactively ensuring that a set of assigned large enterprise customers is successful in using Broadcom’s CA Technologies-branded software solutions. Deliver a superior level of service to manage the end-to-end user experience from customer onboard through renewal. Orchestrate a series of activities that produce a positive and integrated customer experience that promotes adoption and optimal business outcomes. Gain and utilize account intelligence to drive best practices in solution design and deployment to help customers maximize value of our software solutions.
- Drive customer adoption and success with Broadcom’s CA Technologies branded software solutions within a defined geographic region and/or set of customers.
- Thoroughly understand and document adoption and relevance of licensed software solutions for assigned accounts.
- Deliver a concierge-level “white glove” experience in daily interaction with customer that builds trust and rapport.
- Manage the end-to-end user journey (lifecycle) from point of sale to customer onboarding, through renewal.
- Develop and own a Customer Success Plan that defines the customer’s business objectives, timelines for implementation and definition of success. Ensure ongoing and consistent communication to measure progress against the Plan.
- Be an expert within the Broadcom landscape to serve as a trusted advisor/single point of contact to help the customer navigate channels within Broadcom.
- Understanding of Broadcom’s CA Technologies Software solutions and how they solve our customer’s most critical business challenges.
- Collaborate cross-organizationally, apply influence and utilize existing escalation processes to help resolve issues quickly.
- Actively promote customer participation in user communities, use of available knowledge base and online support tools available. Proactively communicate information that drives product currency and general health and wellness of Broadcom licensed software solutions.
- Be proficient and properly leverage Customer Success tools and systems that help perform your role.
- Position and promote Broadcom non-product offerings such as education and other value-add services.
- Be an advocate for the customer and leverage engagement opportunities to respond to “voice of the customer” to understand and help improve their experience with Broadcom.
Additional Job Description
A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Complete understanding and wide application of principles, theories, and concepts in the field. General knowledge of other related disciplines. Strong competence with the various tools, procedures, programming languages used to accomplish the job. Usually works with minimal supervision, conferring with a supervisor on unusual matters. May be assisted by (and at times direct) less senior level employees. Requires daily decision-making capabilities and actions that may not be reviewed by superiors. Assignments are broad in nature and need ingenuity and originality to solve. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. May play a role in high-level projects that have an impact on the company’s future direction.
- Generally works without consulting their manager.
- Independent decisions are made daily.
- Examples of typical decisions without manager consultation:
- Decision to call in additional resources per as necessary.
- Prioritization of account activities.
- Typically has no direct reports.
- Typically has no total staff.
- Typically has a geographic focus of Area (multi-country or multi-state).
- Typically does not manage a budget.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.