Customer Success Manager at Formstack
Customer Success Manager
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Porter Speakman, Manager of Customer Success at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are:
- You’re a world-class Customer Success Manager that can make a direct connection between a user’s goals and how our solution is implemented.
- You enjoy determining the appropriate use cases, showing how our product drives key processes for the client and ultimately driving major business outcomes for your customers.
- You’re a team player that works well with a diverse group of people.
What You’ll Do:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for everything about your portfolio of customers after the initial sale. You’ll educate established customers about new functionalities, best practices, industry developments and otherwise increase the value Formstack delivers to their organization. You will develop a deep understanding of customer engagement and the Formstack platform so as to create and evolve best practices around the technology.
How You’ll Succeed:
- Oversee the on-boarding of new accounts and ensure successful implementations.
- Work with existing accounts to make sure they are utilizing Formstack most efficiently and properly.
- Track & monitor account statuses and identify areas of concern.
- Develop application notes to help customers understand the actions they need to take to achieve success.
- Strategize, conceive and execute internal processes to streamline and scale customer-success work.
- Identify areas for improvement not only in our products and services but also in the Customer Success function as a whole. Communicate internally with relevant stakeholders in sales, marketing, product, and engineering to make your customer’s lives better.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer executive sponsors and key stakeholders, to ensure Formstack activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Formstack solution to be realized.
- Ultimate responsibility for the customer’s renewal and for expansion of the platform. You promote maximum value from their investment in Formstack, utilize all their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Engage regularly with customers via Adoption meetings and Strategic Business Review meetings to identify needs and stay strategically aligned.
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available Formstack resources e.g. Help & Training, User Groups, webinars, etc.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Formstack products and services, which are integral to the customer’s success.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- Coordinate with other Formstack teams including, management, sales, support, professional services, marketing, and product management and development, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Formstack solutions in order to serve as a product subject matter expert (SME) to demo, train and influence cross-sell/upsell opportunities.
- Meet assigned targets and strategic objectives in assigned accounts (ie. Churn & Upgrades).
- Maintain accurate information on all customer interactions and customer intelligence data using Salesforce.com or any other CRM application used by Formstack.
What We’re Looking For:
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- At least 2 years experience as a Customer Success Manager in a software company
- Strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services, broadly defined
- Experience in Product Management, Consulting, Data Analysis, or Financial Analysis AND the ability to work with, connect to, and influence people
- Experience with Business Reviews, Onboarding, Opportunity Creation, and Renewals.
- Great communication, account management, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong writer and speaker documents, presentations, webinars, and events
- Organized and systematic with great attention to detail
- Able & willing to travel periodically as the job requires
- Experience with Salesforce
$60,000 – $70,000 per year (USD) + Bonus
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.